Chipped Beef Cheese ball
Chipped Beef Cheese Ball
Servings: 10 people
- 2 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 2 oz package of chipped beef, finely chopped reserve 1/4 cup for rolling
- 5 green onions, diced reserve 1/4 cup for rolling
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Place all ingredients into a medium bowl and mix together.
Form mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
Place reserved chipped beef and green onions on a plate or in a large bowl. Unwrap cheese ball and roll in beef an onions to coat.
Serve with cracker, vegetables, or sliced bread.
Be sure that cream cheese is softened before mixing with ingredients.
Make sure to dice your ingredients pretty small so they are easy to eat.
If you would like to add a little more color and crunch to the cheese ball, roll in chopped nuts before serving.
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 192mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 173IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 1mg