A dash of pineapple juice and grenadine, adds a lovely twist to this brunch time classic.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons of grenadine
- 1 bottle of Champagne or sparkling white wine
Mix together first 3 ingredients.
Add equal parts orange juice mixture and Champagne in Champagne flute.
Add 2-3 maraschino cherries to each glass for garnish.
- Either use fresh, cold orange juice that has been strained or store bought pulp-free juice.
- Don't use the super duper cheap sparkling wine unless you are prepared for a headache. :)
- Make sure to tilt the glass as you are pouring the sparkling wine. This helps to preserve those beautiful bubbles.
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 329mg | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 68.2mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.5mg