Frozen Brussel Sprouts in the Air Fryer
Frozen Brussel sprouts can be made fast and easy in the air fryer.
Prep Time2 minutes mins
Cook Time14 minutes mins
Total Time16 minutes mins
Course: Side Dish
Keyword: air fryer brussel sprouts
- 1 bag frozen Brussel sprouts
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil used to spray sprouts
- 1/8 teapoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Place frozen Brussel sprouts in the air fryer basket. Make sure to spread them out in a single layer.
Cook at 390 degrees F for 7 minutes. Shake the basket to flip over the Brussel sprouts. Spray the sprouts with a little olive oil (or your favorite cooking oil), and cook at 390 degrees for another 6-7 minutes.
Carefully remove from the basket of the air fryer and season with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning.
- Make sure to cook them in a single layer and don't overcrowd the basket.
- For the best results, don't forget to flip them or shake the basket halfway through cooking to make sure they cook evenly.
- If you don't have an oil mister, you can drizzle a little oil over the tops of the Brussel sprouts and shake the basket to coat them.
- Each air fryer cooks a little differently so make sure to keep an eye on the Brussel sprouts the first time making them.
- These can be cooked without oil.
Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 331mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 641IU | Vitamin C: 72mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg