Easy to make, copycat KFC twist is a wrap filled with chicken tenders, pepper mayo and more.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 large burrito size flour tortillas
- 4 fried chicken tenders Cooked from frozen, pre-cooked from the store, or homemade.
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
Warm the tortillas in a pan or in the microwave for 10 seconds until soft.
Spread 1-2 tablespoons of pepper mayonnaise in the middle of the tortillas. Make sure to leave a little room at the ends for rolling.
Place 2 large chicken strips on the mayonnaise. Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
Tuck in the ends of the tortilla and roll up like a burrito.
- The Twister wrap is not available in the United States anymore. It is still available in some other countries. The new version of the KFC Twister in other countries includes a crunchy slaw. You can add your favorite coleslaw or leave it off.
- Serve any leftover black pepper mayo as a dip for the wrap or even french fries.
- The great thing about making copycat recipes at home is that you can control the ingredients. This recipe is what you would find at Kentucky Fried Chicken but feel free to add more to the wrap like pickles, onions, shredded cheese and more.
Calories: 974kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 89g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 51g | Monounsaturated Fat: 21g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 1034mg | Potassium: 481mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 119IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 2mg