Seven And Seven
A classic highball drink with Seagram's 7 Crown whiskey and 7 Up.
- 2 ounces Seagram's 7 Crown Whiskey
- 5 ounces 7 Up soda
- lemon or lime slice for garnish
Fill a highball glass with ice. Any tall glass will work.
Pour whiskey over the ice. Top it with 7-Up soda.
Give it a gentle stir.
Optional, garnish with sliced lemon or lime. Serve immediately.
- Chill your whiskey before making the drink. This helps keep the ice cold longer so the drink doesn't become diluted.
- If you don't have Seagram's 7 Crown Whiskey you can substitute with another American whiskey or even bourbon.
- You can substitute the 7-Up with ginger-ale or Sprite.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 2mg | Sugar: 15g | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg