Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
This Avocado Lime Ranch dressing tastes very similar to the restaurant's version. Great for a dipping sauce or as a salad dressing.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
Cut avocado in half and remove the pit. Zest the lime and set aside.
Scoop avocado into food processor or blender. Add in mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, ranch seasonings, lime juice, lime zest, sugar, cumin, and water in food processor or blender.
Pulse until combined and smooth.
Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Make sure to use a ripe avocado.
- I recommend chilling for at least an hour to let the flavors come together.
- This dressing is a little thick. If you would like it to be more of a dressing for a salad, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of milk or water to thin it out.
- This recipe makes around 2 cups of dressing. You can easily double the ingredients for more servings.
- Make this recipe Keto friendly by substitute the sugar with a sugar alternative or leave it out completely.
Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 26g | Monounsaturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 922mg | Potassium: 264mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 114IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg