Louisiana Rub Wingstop Recipe
Delicious blend of spices make up the Louisiana Rub Wingstop copycat. Perfect to season chicken wings and more.
- 2-3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Mix spices in a bowl. Set aside.
Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels.
Pour vegetable oil over chicken wings. Toss to coat.
Pour spices on wings. Rub the spices over wings.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 682mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 630IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg