Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Strips
How to cook frozen chicken strips in the air fryer.
- 5-6 frozen chicken tenders
Place frozen chicken tenders in the air fryer basket.
Cook at 400 degrees F. for 6 minutes. Flip the tenders and cook at 400 degrees for another 6 minutes.
Carefully remove from air fryer basket and serve hot.
- Place the chicken in a single layer in the basket. You want to make sure the hot air has room to circulate around the chicken for even cooking.
- There is not a need to preheat the air fryer.
- No need to add extra oil for precooked breaded chicken because they were already cooked in oil before being frozen.
- There are several different brands with different types of breading and chicken sizes. Exact cook time may vary for this reason. If they seem to be cooking quickly at the 6 minute mark, add 2-3 minutes and keep checking.
- These instructions will also work for frozen chicken nuggets. Just reduce the total cook time to 9-10 minutes.