Easy olive dip made with green olives and cream cheese.
- 1 9 oz jar of green olives, diced
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive brine from the jar
Stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, chopped olives, cheddar cheese, garlic powder and olive juice until combined.
Cover the dip and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 14mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 151IU | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 1mg