Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
Turkey Meatballs baked in the Air Fryer
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- ground black pepper
Mix ingredients in a bowl.
Lightly spray air fryer basket and place half of the meatballs in basket.
Cook meatballs at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Turn the meatballs over and cook for another 5 minutes.
Remove cooked meatballs and place the remaining uncooked meatballs in the air fryer basket and repeat. Cook for 5 minutes at 400 degrees, flip and cook another 5 minutes.
- Don't over mix to ensure tender meatballs.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning to the mix for Italian turkey meatballs.
- Be sure not to crowd the air fryer basket. Cook in two batches to ensure they get cooked evenly.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 385mg | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.7mg