- 1 red bell pepper sliced in thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced in thin strips
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1 whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 sun dried tomato wraps
- 2 spinach wraps
In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, dill and green onions.
Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture over wraps.
Add 1/4 of each bell pepper to each wrap and 1/2 cup broccoli slaw to each wrap.
Roll the wrap tightly into a "log". Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Remove from plastic wrap and using a serrated knife, cut ends off. Cut into 1/2 inch pinwheels.
- If you don't have whipped cream cheese, use softened cream cheese.
- Make sure to roll as tightly as possible so the vegetables don't fall out.
- Allow time for the rolls to cool in the fridge. It helps make slicing easier.
- I recommend using a serrated knife for slicing the pinwheels. A serrated knife will slice through the pinwheel without tearing it apart.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 845IU | Vitamin C: 96.9mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1.7mg