Copycat Starbucks Turkey Protein Box
Copycat Starbucks Turkey Protein Box-Turkey sandwich with carrots and apples
Tangy Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package of wheat flatbread
- 6 oz Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pickled sweet cherry peppers they come in a jar usually by roasted red peppers in store
- green leaf lettuce
- 1/4 pound black pepper turkey
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 apples, sliced
Cream Cheese Spread
In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, horseradish, sugar, vinegar, green onion, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Cut flat bread into 20 2in x 2in squares. Spread cream cheese mixture on 8 squares.
Make the sandwiches using one cream cheese square topped with Swiss cheese, lettuce, turkey and diced peppers and then top with flatbread square.
Add 5 sandwiches to each box. Place 1 cup carrots and apple slices in each box. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Calories: 674kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Cholesterol: 158mg | Sodium: 1372mg | Potassium: 662mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 19255IU | Vitamin C: 34.2mg | Calcium: 776mg | Iron: 2.9mg