Yum Yum Pie
Yum Yum Pie is a delicious no bake, layered dessert. Graham cracker crust topped with a creamy layer, blueberries and cherries.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 1 box of graham crackers)
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 2 packs Dream Whip (1 box)
Melt butter. Mix butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a medium bowl.
Press 1/2 of graham cracker mixture in bottom of 9x13 baking dish making a crust.
Beat together milk, cream cheese and Dream Whip with a mixer until thick and smooth.
Spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture on crumb crust.
Top cream cheese mixture half with cherry pie filling and other half with blueberry pie filling.
Top with remaining half of cream cheese mixture.
Add remaining graham cracker crumbs on top of cream cheese mixture.
Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- You can find Dream Whip in the baking aisle, usually close to the JELLO section. Dream Whip is a non-dairy powder when mixed with milk, makes a whipped topping.
- This can be made with just cherries or just blueberries.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 255mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 2.8mg