Better Than Sex Cake
Better Than Sex Cake Recipe
- 1 box Devils Food Cake mix + (eggs, oil, water called to prepare cake) Or chocolate, yellow cake mix
- 1 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 12 oz Jar Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1 8 oz Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed I use Cool Whip
- 3/4 cup Heath Toffee Bits
Prepare and bake the cake according to the box instructions.
In a small bowl mix together sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce.
Once cake is done baking. Remove and let sit for about 5 minutes. Poke holes in the top of the cake with a wooden spoon, of fork.
Pour the caramel mixture over the cake. Be sure to get the mixture in the holes. Let the cake cool and then put in the refrigerator for an hour.
Spread whipped topping over the cake and then cover with toffee bits. Store in the refrigerator.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 447mg | Potassium: 178mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 2.4mg