Slow Cooker Beer Beef Sliders
Slow Cooker Beer Beef Sliders-Slow cooked in Warsteiner Premium German Pilsner (or any other pilsner), this beef with peppers served on a Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Sweet & Soft Slider Bun is hard to beat on game day!
- 3-4 pound chuck roast
- 1 bottle Warsteiner Premium German Pilsener or any other pilsner
- 1 packet Au Jus gravy mix
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup peperoncini rings
- Pepperidge Farm sliders buns
- 8 pieces provolone cheese
- additional peperoncini for topping
Place chuck roast in slow cooker. Add au jus, ranch, butter, beer and peppers.
Cook on low heat for 6 or 8 hours depending on slow cooker.
Once cooked, shred beef and place on slider buns.
Top with provolone cheese and additional peperoncini rings.
Calories: 362kcal | Protein: 33g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 207mg | Potassium: 584mg | Vitamin A: 230IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 3.6mg