Washington Apple Shot
Easy to make, 3-ingredient Washington apple shot.
- 1 oz Canadian whisky Like Crown Royal
- 1 oz Sour apple schnapps
- 2 oz Cranberry juice
- Ice Used in cocktail shaker
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour in cranberry juice, whisky, and sour apple schnapps.
Close the shaker and shake for about 15 seconds.
Pour in shot glass. Optional garnish with apple slice or lime wedge.
- Use a chilled shot glass for an extra cold drink.
- If you like your drinks a little bubbly, top with a splash of 7-up, ginger ale or club soda.
- No cocktail shaker, no problem. Fill a Mason jar or another container with a lid with ice.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 26IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg