Easy garlic spread is perfect to use for garlic bread, pasta, veggies or even top a steak.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Place softened butter, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, and salt in a bowl.
Stir together until well combined.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Make sure to allow time for the butter to soften. Try leaving the it out at room temperature an hour before making so that is has time to soften. This makes it so much easier to stir together.
- Try adding in some grated Parmesan cheese to the mixture.
- This recipe is very versatile so feel free to experiment with other herbs like rosemary, basil, and oregano.
- If you need garlic spread for a crowd, this recipe is easy to double or even triple.
Calories: 1655kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 184g | Saturated Fat: 117g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 48g | Trans Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 488mg | Sodium: 1193mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5675IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1mg