S'mores In Oven
S'mores in the oven are easy to make and so delicious. Chocolate and toasted marshmallows are sandwiched between graham crackers for a yummy dessert.
- 8 graham cracker squares (4 graham crackers broken in half)
- 2 chocolate Hershey bars break bars in half to make squares
- 8 large marshmallows
Preheat the oven broiler.
Break the graham cracker sheets in half into squares.
Place 4 graham crackers on a baking sheet. Top each graham cracker with squares of chocolate.
Place 1 or 2 large marshmallows on the chocolate.
Broil in the oven for about 1-3 minute, or until the top of marshmallows starts to turn golden brown.
Carefully remove from oven and top each marshmallow with remaining graham crackers. These are best served hot out of the oven.
- If you don't want a lot of marshmallow, just use one large marshmallow per s'more.
- If you are worried about the chocolate oozing out, use only half of a square of chocolate.
- Make sure to watch the marshmallows when they are under the broiler. They will brown up quickly.
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 2mg