Pineapple Upside Down Cake Shot
The pineapple upside down cake shot is a simple, 3-ingredient shot that tastes just like the popular dessert.
- ice for shaker
- 1 oz vanilla vodka or plain vodka
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 1/4 oz grenadine
- optional: maraschino cherries for garnish
Place ice in cocktail shaker.
Pour vodka and pineapple juice in the shaker over the ice.
Place lid on shaker and shake for 20-30 seconds.
Pour into shot glass. Slowly pour the grenadine down the side of the shot glass.
Optional, top with maraschino cherry.
- Use a tall shot glass for this recipe. It helps show off the layers.
- Be sure to slowly pour in the grenadine down the side of the glass so that you get the layered effect.
- For a more tropical flavor, try substituting vanilla vodka with Malibu rum.
- This can also be made into a cocktail drink. Use 3-4 ounces of vanilla vodka , 3-4 ounces of pineapple juice and then 1/2 ounce grenadine. Pour into a glass filled with ice to serve.
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg