Chipped Beef Dip
Easy and delicious chipped beef dip.
- 2 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 2 oz package chipped beef
In a large bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until creamy. (You can use an electric mixer to make it easier.)
Stir in diced green onion and chopped chipped beef.
Serve. Store in the refrigerator.
*** For the baked dip version, mix ingredients, place in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- For extra creamy dip, mix with an electric mixer or use pre-whipped cream cheese.
- Dice the green onion and beef into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Feel free to omit the horseradish or add more depending on how spicy you would like the dip.
Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 139IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg