Colorado Bulldog Drink
The Colorado bulldog is a cool and creamy drink. Made using Kahlua, vodka, cola and cream.
Servings: 1 drink
- 2 oz coffee liqueur
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz Coke or Pepsi
- 2 oz heavy cream
- I recommend chilling the vodka and coffee liqueur before making. This helps make the drink extra chilled.
- Make sure to slowly pour the soda into the drink. It will start to fizz and may cause the half and half to curdle. Don't worry if it does curdle, you will be stirring the drink to combine.
- You can alter the ingredient ratios to your taste.
- A shaker is not needed but if you prefer, you can shake coffee liqueur, vodka and half and half together in a cocktail shaker with ice, pour in glass and then top with cola.
- This can be served in a short or tall glass. Some say if served in a tall glass it's referred to as just a "Bulldog".
Calories: 542kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 44mg | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 833IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg