4 ingredients for this recipe and 3 of them are in the title! These little mini muffins are a favorite breakfast and snack for my 3 little guys. They are so easy to put together and are filled with vegetables. The kids won’t even realize they are eating veggies.
Pumpkin Carrot and Zucchini Muffins
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini muffin pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Mix pumpkin and spice mix together.
- Mix in carrot and zucchini.
- Fill muffin pan and bake for 15 minutes.