Beautiful peach melba parfaits combine raspberries and peaches with vanilla ice cream.
Have an amazing peach dessert for you guys today. We would make these growing up and wooooweeee they are so good. It’s one of those fancy looking desserts that really are so easy to put together.
You can serve these puppies in whatever vessel you like. I think the champagne flute gives it a nice fancy flare, but by all means, throw it in a coffee cup and enjoy!
Peach Melba Parfait
- 4 cups vanilla yogurt or ice-cream softened
- 1 cup mashed peaches
- 1 12 oz package unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- fresh raspberries
- Combine yogurt and peaches in a freezer-safe container. Freeze until firm.
- Place thawed raspberries, sugar, and orange juice in a blender, and process until smooth.
- Press the raspberry mixture through a sieve, reserving puree. Discard seeds, cover and chill.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons raspberry puree into parfait glasses. Top each with raspberries and ice-cream mixture. Repeat layers, ending with raspberry puree.