Orange, Grape, Basil Detox Water is a delicious way to get hydrated. This fruit infused water will add some color and flavor to that boring H2O.
Did you know that women need about 9 glasses of water a day and men, 13. I definitely have some work to do! Lately, I have been trying to make a large batch of infused water once every 2-3 days. The longer the infused water stays in the refrigerator, the more intense the flavor will be.
Detox waters are a great way to clear out some of those toxins in the body. It helps reduce some of that stomach bloat and helps with digestion.
Benefits of Orange Grape Water
- Basil is a good anti-inflammatory.
- Orange is great for immune defense and high in vitamin C.
- Grapes are filled with antioxidants.
- Water itself is great for increasing energy, boosting immune system and just keeping your body in check.
***Along with the fruit and basil, I also like to add 1 or 2 drops of a citrus essential oil like lemon or orange. It adds a little extra flavor to the water.
Pretend you are relaxing at a spa and enjoy a large glass of this fruit infused water. Enjoy!
Orange Grape Basil Detox Water
- 2 cara cara oranges, sliced or navel orange
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1 cup red grapes cut in half
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 gallon water or sparkling water
- Place orange slices, basil and grapes in a pitcher. Add ice and water. For more intense flavor, cover and refrigerator for at least 1 hour up to 2 days.