Orange, Grape, Basil Detox Water is a delicious way to get hydrated. This fruit infused water will add some color and flavor to that boring H2O.
This post has been updated April 2019.
Orange Detox water has been something I have been enjoying over the last year. I used to have a soda everyday but now that I have been drinking infused water I feel so much better!
Did you know that women need about 9 glasses of water a day and men, 13. I definitely still have some work to do! Lately, I have been trying to make a large batch of infused water once every 2-3 days. The longer the infused water stays in the refrigerator, the more intense the flavor will be.
How to make Orange Infused Water
- Place sliced oranges, basil leaves and halved grapes in a tall glass of ice water. You can also add to a large pitcher of water.
Detox waters are a great way to clear out some of those toxins in the body. It helps reduce some of that stomach bloat and helps with digestion making it a wonderful detox water for a flat belly.
Benefits of Orange Grape Infused Water
- Basil is a good anti-inflammatory.
- Orange is great for immune defense and high in vitamin C.
- Grapes are filled with antioxidants.
- Water itself is great for increasing energy, boosting immune system and just keeping your body in check.
***Along with the fruit and basil, I also like to add 1 or 2 drops of a citrus essential oil like lemon or orange. It adds a little extra flavor to the water.
Pretend you are relaxing at a spa and enjoy a large glass of this fruit infused water. Enjoy!
More Infused Water Recipes
Orange Grape Basil Detox Water
- 2 cara cara oranges, sliced or navel orange
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1 cup red grapes cut in half
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 gallon water or sparkling water
- Place orange slices, basil and grapes in a pitcher. Add ice and water. For more intense flavor, cover and refrigerator for at least 1 hour up to 2 days.