Memorial Day is coming up soon so I wanted to share a super quick, crowd pleasing meal. You can cook the chicken on your grill outside or even your indoor grill pan. These would go so well with a nice margarita by the pool. Enjoy!
You can find this seasoning at most grocery stores, if not Cajun blend seasoning is a great substitute.
Jerk chicken tacos with pineapple salsa
- Pineapple Salsa
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 lb chicken cutlets
- 2 tablespoons Jerk seasoning
- 1 package yellow rice cooked
- Flour or corn tortillas for serving
- For salsa: In a medium size bowl mix pineapple, cilantro, and red onion.
- Heat grill pan. Heavily season chicken with jerk seasoning on both sides of chicken. Cook on grill pan for approximately 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the middle. Cut chicken into strips.
- Cook yellow rice as directed on package.
- To serve, heat tortillas and add rice, chicken and salsa.